Tuesday, July 5, 2011

KollegenX Face Mask

I picked up this awesome 24K Gold Collegen Mask at the International Makeup Trade Show last month from KollegenX's booth. They come four in a pack. Click HERE to find out which salon near you carries their brand.



I don't look as glamorous as the girl in their ad, but I still felt like a rock star.
The mask is a silicone, rubbery texture covered in liquid. The liquid consists of Collegen and 24K Gold to boost your skin's cell renewal process as well as reducing wrinkles and puffyness. I laid down while wearing the mask to keep it from falling (my face is pretty small, apparently, because the mask was sliding all over the place and the holes were way too big). 20 minutes later, I threw away the mask and gently rubbed the remaining liquid into my skin. It dried in about 10 minutes total and man, did my skin look radiant and even-toned! Love this stuff...I'm so glad they were at the IMATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment