Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lime Crime Lipstick- D'Lilac

I have to say my favorite "up and comer" makeup line right now is Lime Crime. I had a chance to meet the creator, Doe Deere, at the IMATS and she is so stinking cute. She looks like a real-life fairy, and her makeup line reflects her style.


I purchased these two lipsticks below at the trade show, and through Lime Crime's 35% Facebook Flash Sale last Friday, I purchased a bunch more. What's great about Doe's line is that because she is an animal lover like myself, none of her products are tested on animals, are PETA-certified cruelty-free and all of her lipsticks are VEGAN! Everything is moderately priced (same price range as MAC, Urban Decay or Makeup For Ever). Let's not even talk about the adorable-ness of the packaging! Light purple? Yes please. Unicorns? Of course.

Pictured here are CosmoPop (a buttery, soft coral) and D'Lilac (a sweet lavender shade)

The other night I got a chance to play around with the D'Lilac shade. SO pretty!
I so wish I could wear this every day.




2 comments:

  1. OMG your nails!!! looks so pretty! how did you do that? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I did a coat of glitter, then a coat of OPI's White Shatter polish :)

    ReplyDelete