Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rave Makeup

With all this EDC and Nocturnal Wonderland talk, it got me reminiscing about the good ol' high school days when I would go to raves and dance all night long. A few years ago, I attended a few raves here in L.A. to watch over some of my younger cousins, and let's just say, I really can't hang anymore. I was yawning by 2:00am while the music thumped and thumped, and people (clearly under the influence) kept asking me for "light shows" (I was littered in glow sticks). The worst part about raves is that the bathrooms are sickening. I had to hold my pee for fear of using the port-o-potties. I should just rock Depends next time. Anywho, I'm getting off track...


With raves making somewhat of a comeback these days, it made me miss the fun I used to have with my makeup. So here's a look you can all try at your next rave/concert/show.




Products Used to create this look: 

Makeup For Ever's Lavender Camoflouge Cream, with MAC's Beautiful Iris shadow on top for the mask
MAC Glitter, including Reflects Red all over
Eyes: Pale green MAC Shadestick, Bitter and Aquadisiac Eyeshadows with Electric Eel and Plumage
MAC #35 Lashes (Pro only I think)
Lips: MAC Eye Kohl in Ola Viola with Lime Crime's D'Lilac lipstick, MAC Kitchmas pigment in the center

Braided Headband: it's actually just my hair! I braided it from one side, brought it over my forehead and pinned it on the other side of my head. Super easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment