Tuesday, July 19, 2011

OPI Silver Shatter Here I Come!

I had a lot of new experiences over the weekend. First, I got engaged to my superhero/best friend/ fiance, Dylan. Second, I bought a car. And third, I won a contest, for the first time in my life!  

The Gloss Menagerie was having a contest to win a bottle of OPI's Silver Shatter nail polish. I enter dozens of beauty contests a week, and never actually think I'm going to win. Lo and behold, I come home and check my email on Sunday to find out I actually won! I'm SO excited, and feel so blessed to have so many good things happen to me at once. I'm definitely crediting the good Lord for all my good fortune. Check out The Gloss Menagerie's post about me winning here . 

                                                          




No comments:

Post a Comment