Monday, October 10, 2011

Dia de Los Muertos

Boo! Here's my Day of the Dead look for my Halloween series. I wanted to do a feminine take on the traditional Dia de los Muertos mask, so I added glitter and made the eye sockets turquoise. It's different than the one I did last year. Click here to take a look. This look was so much fun to wear, I actually waited a few hours to take it off! Below is my tutorial on how to create this look for yourselves. Enjoy!

Here's the photo I got the inspiration from








MAC PRODUCTS USED: 

White Chromacake
French Violet paintstick
Invisible set powder
Hyper Real FX white powder
Blacktrack Fluidline
Jade Fluidline
Plumage eye shadow
Fuschia glitter
Teal pigment
Teal glitter
Eyeliner Mixing Medium

*All the products above are Pro-only. Plumage eye shadow and the Fluidline eye liners are sold at every MAC.


No comments:

Post a Comment