Monday, October 17, 2011

Cobwebs and Glitter

Is anyone really surprised that did this look? A) I love Halloween and B) I am obsessed with glitter on everything so I thought, why not do both on my digits? Now, anytime I look down at my hands I smile with Halloween glee (whatever that looks like). The cobweb was done with a long, skinny nail art striping brush using silver, and highlighting with white. This particular glitter is my favorite in my collection, with chunky pieces of gold, blue and hot pink glitter (my heart beats for thee!) I wanted to do the glitter on the rest of the nails but I figured this would be quicker to remove. Nothing's worse than sitting there for an hour with your poor fingers drenched in remover and cotton ball-hairs stuck on every piece of glitter!



Boo!




PRODUCTS USED:

Milani's Black Magic
OPI's Sparkle-icious (from the Burlesque line)
Sephora by OPI in Social Climber
Inglot's Nail Art Enamel in # 29 

No comments:

Post a Comment