Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Brazilian Waxes Feel Better than this Brazilian Peel

Advanced Home Actives Brazilian Peel: $78 --- This product touts itself as "An at-home, professional-strength peel with four once-a-week applications" and they weren't kidding. The second the peel touched my skin my eyes started burning. It was worse than cutting into a room temperature onion. My skin felt tingly, and not in a good way. I lasted maybe two minutes before splashing cold water all over my face. I don't have sensitive skin, but for some reason, this peel was way too strong, and didn't do squat for my skin. It looked exactly the same as before, with the exception of feeling a little burnt and sore. For the steep price, I'd rather just cut into a juicy onion and rub it into my skin for torture. Never again.

I'm giving this product an O for Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment