Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October Survey

1. Mood: Inspired. I'm been plotting mine and Dylan's Halloween looks as well as my Halloween tutorials and I'm SO excited to see how everything comes out!


2. A children’s book that brings back fond memories for you? Adventures with Huckle Cat and Lowly Worm. Does anyone remember this precious series? I learned how to read on them. Love!

 
3. If your life were fictionalized and made into a movie, what genre would it be? It would be a dark comedy. I constantly laugh all day long, and like most people, I've been through many tragedies that have helped shape me to who I am today.



4. Are you saving up to buy anything? Ugh when am I not saving up to buy something? I'm currently saving up to "buy" us our next vendor for the wedding, haha.
            
                      
iWish
























5. Where was your first kiss? Spin the bottle at a party in 5th grade. What...a scandal.

 6. A book you started reading but never finished? The Catcher in the Rye. Bo-ring Zzzzzzzzz




7. Do you have a good luck charm? Does Cappy count?

Cappy sun bathing in our backyard


8. Your favorite place to grab cheap eats? Fresh & Easy has great to-go salads for like $6 each.
Fresh & Easy's Chinese Chicken Salad
 9. Which celebrities or other famous people have you seen in real life? Too many to count. I work in entertainment and live in Hollywood, so I'm always around the famous (and the Z listers, lol) I did almost lose my shizz when I saw Michael Jackson walk past the restaurant I worked at on the Las Vegas strip about 8 years ago!

The Sunset Strip

 10. Weekly goals: Research Florists and Coordinators, tape my next Halloween tutorial and hopefully post it on Youtube, hit up Costco and make it to church and LACMA with D on Sunday.
LACMA

No comments:

Post a Comment