Thursday, February 23, 2012

Style Haul during Fashion Week N.Y.C.

I've mentioned Style Haul before, but I think it's worth bringing up again, because it really is a great beauty and fashion channel. Style Haul interviews makeup artists, hair stylists, fashion gurus about the most up-to-date trends in all things beauty. If you haven't jumped on the Youtube bandwagon, now is the time! I love being subscribed to their channel. I just log in to my Youtube account and click on my subscriptions. Watching these Style Haul videos is one of the biggest ways I keep up with fashion and beauty news. 


Take the latest video for example. Glamour Magazine's Editor Louise Roe took to the backseat of taxi cabs in N.Y.C. during Fashion Week to talk with bloggers about what they saw on the runways. Being on the West Coast, I wasn't able to attend but it really felt like I was there because of all these fun interviews! 



Enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment