Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sindulge at Culver Hotel

On Wednesday evening I attended Sindulge's event at the historic Culver Hotel. Sindulge is a great new website that sends you a selection of luxury samples for $12 a month. What's really cool is that they also offer personalized consultations via video and text chat with an expert staff of makeup artists and beauty experts! When I asked Ami Desai, Sindulge makeup expert, what set Sindulge apart from other "swag bag-a-month" companies, she informed me that every monthly sample bag is different for each customer, depending on their skin type and style needs, which will be determined after speaking with the customer via video and texts. Cool, right?! I wasn't able to take photos of everyone who was there, but I met SO many awesome ladies and gents who genuinely were nice people and loved all things-beauty. Here are some of the highlights of the evening....
Ami Desai, left with a fellow Sindulge expert (sorry, I didn't catch her name)

How cute was the little swag bag? 

Youngblood Cosmetics, a mineral makeup company was there with all their new products

Youngblood cream blushes, highlighter and lipstick

The goodies we got: LA Fresh waterproof makeup removing wipes,  Pop Beauty nail lacquer  (mine was Tangerine Toste), Youngblood lip gloss in Pink Hope, Youngblood Mineral Primer, Youngblood Eye Impact Cream, and ME natural eye pencil in Emerald City.

I was in love with the upstairs bar area at Culver Hotel- so fun to shoot!


I absolutely adored this detailed column

At the Pop Beauty nail polish station

Having fun with the Vanity Girl mirror- oh how I'd love one in my home!



Miss Vanity Girl herself, Maxine on the red carpet with celebrity makeup artist Jeffrey Paul

From L-R: Beauty blogger Gloria Yang, TV host Jennifer Chan, my PR girl Jennifer Castaneda and me.

Apparently, we all love small, quilted purses with gold chains. LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment