Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Franken-Fiance

What...a good sport. Right? Here's my monster lover, who was basically the happiest Frankstein I've ever seen. I'm totally swooning at the fact that he allows me to dress him up like this once a year, and doesn't even complain when the makeup takes two days to remove. I didn't have a lot of time, as I had to get both of us ready for a party in the O.C. and my parents were in town helping me with wedding stuff, but here's what I came up with. Enjoy!



What a looker

PRODUCTS USED:

Cinema Secrets Cream Makeup Stack in Undead
Woochie monster bolts
Cinema Secrets Frankenstein foam latex prosthetic
Spirit gum
Cinema Secrets Flesh Latex
MAC eye shadows in Swimming, Nocturnelle, Velvet Moss and Femme Noir
Makeup Forever's Flash Palette in black and green
MAC Paint Stick (in the dark purple shade, I forget the name, but it's only sold in Pro stores)
MAC Invisible Set Loose Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment