Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Orange You Know I'm Engaged?

Ok, I know, my title isn't the best, but it's the end of the day and my brain is fried.

Dylan and I took our engagement photos with our amazing photographer, Rustin Michael, at Paramount Studios' New York Street last month. We both starting working for CBS at Paramount and have a lot of memories there together. We still go on movie premiere dates and actually live in walking distance of the studio, so to be able to take photos there was incredible and super meaningful. I was pretty nervous at first because I'm not used to being a "model," and it was so hard not to laugh while staring at Dylan's pores about 2 inches away from his face the whole day, but we really had a blast.

I've talked about Lime Crime's My Beautiful Rocket shade of lipstick, and I think it's worth bringing up again since I wore it here. We did a heck of a lot of kissing, and while Dylan's face was covered in orange stains, the lipstick did stay on pretty darn well. I didn't even touch up for the four-hour shoot! It was so creamy and really popped in the photos. I'm so over the red lipstick look and I didn't want to do some boring nude color, so My Beautiful Rocket was the perfect choice. Clients love it too. This is a must for every artist's kit. 
 



Click Rustin's link below to see the whole shoot!

Hair Stylist: Ella-Maria Alonzo

LIP PRODUCTS USED

MAC Pro Long Wear Lip Pencil in What A Blast


No comments:

Post a Comment