Monday, September 26, 2011

Halloween Look: Vampire

Hello everyone! I'm excited to show you the first of many Halloween looks I will be doing this season. Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday, for obvious reasons. Every week up until October 31st, I will be posting tutorials on Youtube ranging from spooky to sexy for your Halloween outings. Let me know if you have a costume idea in mind and would like to see a video. Make sure you subscribe to my Youtube channel so you don't miss the looks! Watch below for a learn-fest on Vampire makeup.

                                     

Here are some stills from the look:
                           


Clearly, I was having too much fun.


Disclaimer: I just wanted to warn people that almost all the colors I used had some kind of red pigment in them. If you have sensitive skin, or allergies to red dye, you should probably just skip this look.

PRODUCTS USED:

Face
Makeup For Ever HD Foundation
MAC Concealer stick in NW 15
MAC Pro Super White FX Pressed Powder
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer in Eden
MAC Foxy Lady Eye Kohl
MAC Fluidline in Dark Diversion
MAC Pigment in Blue Brown
MAC Eyeshadows in Passionate (hot pink) and Sketch (maroon)
MAC Mascara in False Lashes

Lips
MAC Creme Liner in Velvetella
MAC Lipstick in Wild About You
Cinema Secrets's Blood Gel

Widow's Peak
MAC Pro Paintstick in Black Black (also used on the corners of the lips)

No comments:

Post a Comment