Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I think I have a problem...



A LUSH problem! Their holiday stuff is out. Here's what I got:

  • Holiday Bath Time Favorites tin, which features 9 baby bath bombs: Butter Ball, Winter Bath, Sex Bomb, Avobath, Honey Bee, Big Blue, Cinders, Li'l Lush Pud, So White. Trust me, it's a better deal.

  • Candy Cane Bubble Bar (left)
  • Christmas Eve Bubble Bar (purple with the moon)
  • Gingerbread House (cupcake lookin')
  • *Not pictured: Rub Rub, a tub of ocean-scented body scrub. 

May I suggest Cinders bath bomb and a touch of Gingerbread House? It was honestly the most scrumptious bath I've ever taken. Not too sweet and just spicy enough. MMMmmmm I love the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha. I'm glad you have a problem, because this is the best kind to have!!! My "problem" has gotten so bad it takes up an entire under-the-sink-cabinet in my bathroom...

    ReplyDelete