Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Armenian Mermaid

Happy Halloween! I hope everyone had a fun weekend. I am EXHAUSTED. And in the next couple of days as I post blogs, you will see why. Friday and Saturday were full of appointments, but they were well worth it. I actually stayed in Sunday, the 31st because I was officially out of steam! This year, I decided to go with the mermaid costume, but I wanted to be my OWN kind of mermaid, not your typical Ariel. I made fish scales on my chest, shoulders and face using fishnets stockings as a stencil. I wanted to look "wet" so I used tons of Light Green Glitter by MAC (only in Pro stores, click HERE to find one near you) You will notice that I took these photos before I put on my lipstick and gloss, but there's a reason for that: I needed to eat a slice of pizza! LOL So please forgive me for my half-done lips...


 


* Click to make the photos bigger!

1 comment: