Friday, June 29, 2012

Ally the Unicorn Stagg

My friend Allyson Stagg of the Las Vegas Style Sirens is sickeningly pretty, and an amazing makeup artist. After accompanying me to the IMATs this year, she sent me these photos of herself wearing all of her new purchases, and I swear to you I had to throw my phone down and walk out of the room because of  how enchanting they were.

I felt that this look was really meant to be since today is National Unicorn Appreciation Day (according to Lime Crime creator, Doe Deere)

She went for a monochromatic (one color) look, which I always forget is an option.





PRODUCTS USED:

Lime Crime's brand new Aquataenia Palette


NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Pink

NYX Lip Liner in Dolly Pink

Lime Crime's Airborne Unicorn lipstick








No comments:

Post a Comment