Sunday, July 1, 2012

Vivid MD Skincare- Satin Cleanser

Hi pretty girls, 


I'm back with another product review, and this time it's up-and-comer Vivid MD Skincare's Satin Cleanser. I came across Vivid MD Skincare while at a mixer for the Hair & Makeup Artists Network. Vivid was created by Hollywood makeup artist Kim Greene. According to the site, "Vivid MD Skincare are natural products that were developed under the direction of dermatologists, plastic surgeons, clinical estheticians, and make-up artists. It is a unique and effective line that repairs and renews damaged skin. All our products are paraben free and come in 100% recyclable packaging. It is enjoyed by both the medical industry and top celebrities." 

I have to say that the satin cleanser is very gentle and removes makeup and dirt from the skin with ease. Being of oily skin, I'm always wary of creamy textures in my cleansers, but this one left my skin feeling soft, not greasy. With ingredients like Rosemary, Chamomile and Seaweed extracts, this is great for sensitive skin. One thing to keep in mind is that because Vivid MD Skincare's products are all-natural, they do have a shelf life, and will go expire if you don't use them up right away. 

Satin Cleanser $25

I would absolutely buy the Satin Cleanser again. I'm also interested in their Purifying Whipped Cleanser, which doubles up as shaving cream for me and women, while also cleaning your skin. I did have a chance to try a sample of  the Perfection C Serum, but to be honest with you, the smell was too much for me. It's a super strong orange-y scent, and unfortunately, I'm not a huge fan of citrus or even perfume for that matter. I guess I can blame it on my allergies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment