Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Summer Dior 2012: Croisette


Check out Christian Dior's GORGE summer 2012 colour collection called "Croisette."  I picked my top six products to show you below....

This lip balms are so popular that most colors have already sold out!

Dior Addict Lip Balm- $30

Each eye shadow palette features five rich, pigmented colors perfect for your next beach getaway (that is, if you like to wear a full face of makeup on the beach, which I totally do)

Aurora- $60

Swimming Pool- $60

How delicious are these two long-wearing nail polishes below?! I LIVE! 

Dior Vernis in Saint Tropez and Bikini- $23 each

This bronzing powder comes in a whopping six shades, which I love. Most cosmetics companies only come out with two shades or less. Here's to more contouring!

Diorskin Nude Tan Bronzing Powder- $52

No comments:

Post a Comment