Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Natural Beauty Bride

I'm here with my first bride of 2012, Mrs. Lisa Gonzalez. Lisa and her husband Dan tied the knot on April 14th and man, did Lisa looks stunning! Lisa has great skin and big beautiful hazel eyes so I was pretty excited to work with her- a makeup artist's dream! 


I love working with brides because each and every one has such different taste, and it gives me a chance to do all kinds of fun makeup. Lisa is pretty low maintenance on the daily with her makeup, and she wanted her natural beauty to shine on the big day. 


I did a light dusting of airbrush foundation and used soft shades of peach for her cheeks and lips. I kept the eye shadows to a minimum on the eyes and brought out those hazel ojos with a sweep of black eyeliner, mascara and some very natural false eye lashes. Even if you have long lashes, falsies really bring out your eyes, especially in photos. I recommend them for every bride! 

Here's Flower Girl Sam helping Lisa with her earrings. So cute!

What an angel





Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Dan Gonzalez!




3 comments:

  1. Love your work Christine! She was a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job and I have heard nothing but complements on the bride and bridesmaids!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post! What a beauty she is!

    ReplyDelete