Friday, April 8, 2011

Lady C's Nail Polish Must Haves

Essie -- $8.00 each. Essie is known for their pastels and "softer" colors. I basically lived in the brand's greige color, "Chinchilly," all winter long.


OPI -- $8.00 each. In my opinion, OPI is the top dog in the nail world. I've been rocking their Katy Perry "Shatter" polish for the last month.



China Glaze -- $5.00 each. I really love the brights and neons in this line. My personal go-to every summer is "Shocking Pink"

MAC Cosmetics -- $14.00 each. These polishes have UV ray protection and staying power. Im always on the lookout for the limited colors! I'm currently wearing "N Colour" and "Rose Topping" from MAC:


Chanel -- $25.00 each. "Pearl Drop" is a white frost with greenish-gold iridescence from the Spring 2011 line is to die for. These are at the top of the price range for nail polish, but I still think every girl should have at least one Chanel polish!


Deborah Lippmann --  $16.00 each. "I Know What Boys Like (periwinkle) and "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" (coral) I am kind of obsessed with "Some Enchanted Evening," a sparkling pink glitter particle polish, thanks to my friend Kristyn M. She sent me a pic of her nails week and my heart hasn't stopped palpitating since!


No comments:

Post a Comment