Thursday, April 26, 2012

NYX & Laura Mercier Haul Plus Video


Hello beauties! I'm back with a NYX and Laura Mercier-heavy shop & tell. As I mentioned on my Facebook and Twitter last week, I was up for a NYX Face Award. I didn't win, however, NYX was still gracious enough to give me $50 to spend on their website! I was SO excited! After careful consideration and perusing on NYXCosmetics.com, I decided on the following items: 

NYX Jet Black Eyelash Glue
NYX Green Tea Blotting Paper
NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil
NYX Horse Radish Jumbo Pencil
NYX Carry All Beauty Bag

I was also lucky enough to be gifted a Laura Mercier Foundation Primer and eyeshadow samples by my good friend and fellow makeup artist, Nicole Wittman of Always Made Up Artistry:

LAURA MERCIER Foundation Primer
LAURA MERCIER Sheer Creme Eye Colour in Aqua Pastel
LAURA MERCIER Sheer Creme Eye Colour in Mauve Pastel

And of course I sneaked in a little purchase while at MAC Topanga last week: 

MAC Prep & Prime Skin Smoother

Cappy made a guest appearance and helped me with this special haul. Click below to watch!




No comments:

Post a Comment