Wednesday, April 11, 2012

How to Apply Fake Eyelashes

Fantastic still shot of me below, right? LOL

I decided to re-do my fake eyelashes video on Youtube since I now have an HD quality camera. I did this one right after my Spring Trend: Mint video so you will see that I'm still rockin' Lime Crime's Mint To Be lipstick :) 


Things you will need: 

False Eyelashes - My favorite brands are Ardell, Makeup For Ever and MAC. 
Curler- You should curl your own eyelashes.
Mascara- Apply mascara to your own eyelashes before applying the falsies.
Lash Glue- My favorite brand is Duo. There is black-drying (which is waterproof) and clear-drying (non-waterproof.) I prefer to use the black-drying, because it stays put and looks like eyeliner, but if you have sensitive eyes, try the clear kind first.
Scissors- You will need a pair of scissors to trim your false eyelashes.
Q-tips- You can use q-tips to help push the falsies onto your eyelid and gently roll onto the skin to get rid of excess glue.

Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. This was really helpful! I never let the glue dry and the white glue would get all over my real lashes. Now I know! Thanks! I was referred to your website by my high school friend Sharon!

    ReplyDelete