Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How to Conceal Dark Circles

Whether it's from lack of sleep, allergies, stress or a cold, we all have 'em. Those pesky grey bags that hang around our eyes and just won't go away. We've tried every concealer on earth, and nothing helps. After years of having this problem myself, I finally found a formula that works.

1) Eye Cream 
2) Peach Color Corrector
3) Concealer 

I have been using this on myself, as well as my clients, and no matter what your skin tone is, it really works. Click below to watch how I did it: 


My Favorite Peach Color Corrector Replacements:

Lipstick
Cream blush
Cream color base

My Favorite "Specifically Made For" Peach Color Correctors:  

MAC Select Coverup Color Corrector in Peach (Pro only product, I believe)
Bobbi Brown Peach Color Corrector 
Makeup For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette in #4



No comments:

Post a Comment