Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mid-August Poll

1. Mood: Bored. Restless. Annoyed that I've been trying to upload videos on Youtube and for some reason every upload keeps crashing.


Hate you, mean it!

2. What’s your least favorite vegetable? Boiled carrots. Such a bitter, squishy taste! I like raw baby carrots just fine, though.

Barf


3. When was the last time you took a midday nap? Sunday, while trying to upload my videos on my sister's MAC at her house. They took so darn long, I fell asleep!

Zzzzzzzzzzzz...

4. Do you ever/still rock scrunchies? No. My hair is too thick for scrunchies. Even as a kid, my mom had to first tie my hair with a ponytail holder, THEN put the scrunchie in for "decor." And even then, the scrunchie would be sagging at the end of the pony by noon.

Worst invention ever

5. What’s the best piece of relationship advice you ever received? "Always make an effort to look good for your man. Don't just give up and walk around with dirty hair, no makeup and chipped nails, even when you're an old lady." Salpi, Age 50. Well said, Mom, well said. Especially since she's basically the only person I know whose marriage has lasted 28 years (and strong).

Hi mama!

6. I love it… That literally every home on my street has at least one dog. We get to meet all kinds of furry friends and their owners on our walks.  Dogs are total conversation starters! Capuccino even knows exactly which pup lives where and goes up to each gate/window to bark and say hello. It's too stinkin' cute.

Woof!

7. Sleeveless denim vests: yea or nay? Not unless you're a member of NSync and it's 1998.

My eyes still hurt from this

8. Have you ever given yourself highlights at home? Nope. I always leave that to the experts! And I suggest you do too.

No.


9. What would you do if a first date asked you to split the check? Luckily I won't ever have to worry about first dates again. Ladies, if this ever happens to you, I suggest you pay your half, and never go out with the guy again.
You can do better!


10. Weekly goals: Meet with a wedding coordinator to discuss the budget, drop the pup off at my sister's and pack for Mammoth!

Not my dog, wish he was.




No comments:

Post a Comment