Monday, June 13, 2011

Makeup For Ever's QVC Sale on Tuesday Night!

Hi all! I have some exciting news for those of you who don't get a discount with Makeup For Ever, but would like to try some of their products. They are putting some of their best-sellers on QVC Tuesday Night, June 14 at 10:00PM (that's 1:00AM Eastern). Here's the flyer:


First of all, I adore watching QVC. They have some of the best sales hosts and make me feel like I really need that American flag quilted-on-the-oversized-cardigan sweater. It's like a trainwreck- I can't look away even though I know it's a disaster. So imagine my delight when I saw that Makeup For Ever (something that people living outside of the South would want) was hosting their very own night on this amazing channel!

Makeup For Ever will be selling some "Exclusive to QVC" items, such as the Aqua Eyes Trio, Lab Shine Gloss and Aqua Lip Liner Duo, HD Starter Collection and Uplight (a new product for luminizing the face and body).  





No comments:

Post a Comment