Saturday, May 28, 2011

MAC's Surf, Baby!

The beauty summer collections from MAC are always my favorite ones. They just came out with new shades of pressed powder  bronzers and creme stick bronzers! If you are looking for a new bronzer, now is the time to hit up the MAC store (before they sell out!). Here's a look I did using the Surf, Baby! Collection:




Products used

Eyes: Sun Blonde eye shadow and Naked  pigment on the brow bone, Surf USA on the lid with Saffron and Swell Baby  shadows mixed together in the crease. The outer corner and liner were done using Blue Noon pencil and Plumage eye shadow. I filled my inner eyelid (on the bottom) with MAC Pro's Light Blue pencil eyeliner. the dots following my eye brow were done with a simple black Wet N Wild liquid liner.

Cheeks: Refined Golden bronzing powder all over, Peachykeen blush with Surf, Baby! cheek powder on top. A little Naked pigment on my cheek bones and down the nose for highlight.

Lips: Stone lip liner, Naturally Eccentric lipstick and Good Lovin lip glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment