Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Twilight Lip Venom: Product Review & Recommendation

Hi dolls! I've randomly picked some of my new obsessions and things I am dying to try to share with all of you. Let's start of with the craze of the year: TWILIGHT. DuWop, a company who makes fantastic lip plumpers (they really work, i can witness on this) jumped on the Twilight money train and created Twilight Lip Venom. Basically, it's the same formula as their regular Lip Venom, but this one is a "shimmering, crimson lip stain suspended in a venom-laced liquid lip conditioner" that should be shaken before use. Corny, yes, but totally marketable. I can hear pre-teen screams and stampedes into Sephora from here. Goes for $16.00

1 comment:

  1. I just got my nails painted "Vampire Blood"!!! LOVE IT - kendra

    ReplyDelete