Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bridal Makeup


Good morning dolls! Thought I'd finally post some photos of my work. This is the lovely Mrs. Angelica Rose McDonnell in November 2008. Got her ready for the best day of her life with the full Bridal treatment. She wanted a natural look (as most brides do), so i used some really classic lashes and of course waterproof eye makeup. Brides are my favorite clients, i love being there on their special day and making them feel beautiful.


Contact me on here for inquiries and appts. I would love to help you get ready for your special day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Do you airbrush? I got it done for my wedding... omg amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What number lashes are those? I love the rose with her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for comments girls! I do airbrush, but i don't prefer it. Airbrush looks fabulous, but only if you don't touch your face, which isn't realistic...brides can't go 2 seconds without touching their faces, brushing their hair off their face or giving ppl hugs and kisses! lol It moves too easily...although it is lovely. Also, doesnt do too well in humidy or heat. Kitty, i used MAC #8 lashes. Angelica already has such long lashes so they just added a punch to her own. :)

    ReplyDelete