Sunday, January 29, 2012

Red Carpet Series- Angelina Jolie

I recently purchased Cherry on Top Carousel Gloss from Lime Crime on one of my frenzied trips to Naimie's and have been looking for reasons to wear it ever since. I wanted to do a "red carpet" makeup look tutorial and zeroed in on Angelina Jolie at the 69th Annual Golden Globes. Doing her look will give me a chance to wear this gloss!

 The texture of the gloss reminds me of a melted lipstick. The color is very intense and the feel is creamy. Cherry on Top is a bright, happy blue-red gloss that I have been layering over my red lipsticks as well as hot pinks and...oranges! This only makes me want to buy the Carousel gloss in every single color. 



Here are some fun photos of the makeup. Special shout out to Capuccino for lending me his animal print doggy bed as a prop for this shoot.




1 comment:

  1. I love how Angelina can be elegant and edgy at the same time.

    ReplyDelete