Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Baghaus.com Review #2


Hello fellow ShOpAhOLiCs!
As I mentioned in my last blog, I received my second BagHaus handbag in the mail last week and have been toting it around all over Northern California on a trip to a friend's wedding. It comes in a variety of colors (I chose tan) and from first hand experience I can tell you that it's heavy-duty. From carrying my regular stash (wallet, phone, lip gloss, etc) to stuffing the bag with last-minute things I forgot to pack, snacks, my ten pound planner and later jamming every kind of makeup item you can think of while getting seven women ready for a big wedding, it did me proud. The Nila Anthony Alessandra tote is made of VEGAN leather, which is really important to me, as I try not to use any kind of animal byproducts in daily use. It's the same reason I love MAC products so much, because they are animal cruelty-free and made to last. It comes with two carrying handles, big enough to hold up to your shoulders as well as an adjustable strap. Gold colored hardware and side zippered pockets for your keys, phone etc. Best of all, it doesn't dig into your shoulders, even if it is full to the brim. It goes for $58.00 on the site, which qualifies for (drumroll here) FREE SHIPPING! 

Check out how cute the inside is! Silky floral print to brighten up your day :) Don't mind my neon yellow nails.

Capuccino thought the bag was for toting him, which in hindsight, I suppose I actually could do. There was enough room in there for seven-pounds of doggy love and the rest of my stuff.



Even my mom, visiting from Vegas, got in on the action. She wants the same bag and is already planning on borrowing mine. Here she is modeling the adjustable strap and Cappy going along for a ride.


I know...my life is ridiculous. And thanks to companies like BagHaus, I can be a little more prepared. I just love how versatile this bag is. I can use it for every day (and you bet I do) , carry my dog, throw in extra items like food and clothes, or use it as a traveling makeup kit. What uses for your hangbag do you have?



1 comment:

  1. This bag is gorgeous! I love the inside of it. Does it come in black? Actually I am just going to check out there website! Such a clever name for the company :)

    ReplyDelete