Thursday, January 21, 2010

Viva Los Doyers!

Happy New Year everyone! After quite a slow winter season (thank you, economy) things have started to pick up around here. I am excited to say I already have bookings through June 2010! If you are interested in booking my services for an upcoming event, please don't hestitate, as spots are starting to fill up quickly. I am available weekends (as well as weekdays, if you let me know  in advance.)

I CANNOT wait until this weather starts warming up so we can hit up some more DODGER GAMES! If you know me, you know I am in love with anything having to do with Los Angeles, and baseball teams are no different. Last summer, I decked out for the games in my finest Dodger blue, including eye makeup and glitter. Yes, your girl does NOT care! Any excuse to rock some fierce eye shadow and I'm there. Can't wait to scare the Doyer fans again this season with some ferosh eyes! haha

The look below was created with Freshwater, Deep Truth, and Coral eyeshadows, Sea Me shadestick, Fascinating eye kohl and Vanilla pigment. All MAC products, of course! 



No comments:

Post a Comment